Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin094

I am looking for a wireless RF transmitter/reciever that has a data rate of atleast 80kbps.
The good news is that the transmission distance is less then 2 feet. Cost is an issue so
the cheaper the better. ASK or FSK it really doesn't matter. Nor does it matter what the
frequency is. The data only needs to go one way.

If anyone know were I can get somthing that fits the specs. please let me know.

Something in the US would be preferred.

Thanks.
kingpin094

Complete short range RF system solution

**broken link removed**

I have looked ad the frPICS before but does any one know what to program one with?
All the programmers that support them that I have seen are in the $100+ dollar range and
that is more then I have to spend.

I was hoping to not have to create a circuit with SMD stuff. Just want a Transmitter/Reciver
that is a data in data out type configuration.

kingpin094

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back