wireless telephone circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhyde

:shock: :?: :idea: who will help meto bell the cat in my project.I'm looking forward to designing a wireless telephone gadget and i really need the circuit diagram to ddo this.The circuit diagram that i designed for this gadget can only recongnise the carrier wave.please help me out.[/b]

I used the analogy of a simple transmitter and receiver (coupling both together) in two seperate ocassion. thanks

i am browsing at a cyber cafe and the manager wount allow the running of other software programme on the system here in Nigeria.Can I send it via Air mail ?

i am browsing at a cyber cafe and the manager wount allow the running of other software programme on the system here in Nigeria.Can I send it via Air mail ?

yeah dude, I've tried it and i believe that I'll figure-out the problem with some little calculation.Thanks.

yeah dude, I've tried it and i believe that I'll figure-out the problem with some little calculation.Thanks. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…