Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless telephone circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhyde

:shock: :?: :idea: who will help meto bell the cat in my project.I'm looking forward to designing a wireless telephone gadget and i really need the circuit diagram to ddo this.The circuit diagram that i designed for this gadget can only recongnise the carrier wave.please help me out.[/b]

I used the analogy of a simple transmitter and receiver (coupling both together) in two seperate ocassion. thanks

i am browsing at a cyber cafe and the manager wount allow the running of other software programme on the system here in Nigeria.Can I send it via Air mail ?

i am browsing at a cyber cafe and the manager wount allow the running of other software programme on the system here in Nigeria.Can I send it via Air mail ?

yeah dude, I've tried it and i believe that I'll figure-out the problem with some little calculation.Thanks.

yeah dude, I've tried it and i believe that I'll figure-out the problem with some little calculation.Thanks. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back