Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless streetlight control system

Status
Not open for further replies.

readyrohit

hello friends
i am doing my project on long range wireless streetlight control system. I want hardware description of related to this project like ATmega128,MICA2,Baud,radio transceiver,GPRS module.....plz give me some information related to these, as soon as possible.

Google...? You have to show us you've put some effort into your project first...(especially if it's for school).

ya.. i did google on all these topic, but the problem is that i do get individual details of each of these but no description of how to use them in one module.

the system i have decided to go for, works as:
there will be a control centre which will control the streetlights by sending them a bit pattern which wll be received at a node (streetlight), and then forwarded to the next node through multihop. there will be a signal generated which will confirm the proper reception of the sent pattern.

but the problems i have are:
1> how to implement multi-hop (its easier said than done)
2> how far can 8051 help me in this.....

plz gimme some directions to proceed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back