Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Radio Frequency Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharshana

Hi all, I need a help for my university project. I need to read TV (UHF/VHF) frequency when a person watches a channel. So I got to know that Wireless Radio Frequency Counter would do this for my requirement. So anybody knows about this pls post me the circuit diagrams.. This is very ugent for me...:mad:

This is not going to happen, see my post in your original (dare I say) PANDA thread.

JimB

Dharshana,
I have not done this project, but I have designed receivers so that a "spy" could not tell what was being watched.
The signal from the TV is very small! You could try a SPECTRUM ANALYZER with a RF amplifier and a large antenna.
I have a UHF/VHF receiver that covers all the TV channels and aircraft channels. This receiver is hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back