Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless network controlled circuit switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

klakieros

Hi,

I was wondering how easy (or difficult) would be to create a switch/relay that will cut off/turn on power supply to a mains socket or light switch and will be controlled via existing wireless network.
This would have to be equipped with wireless card/chip and be visible through the wireless router as an attached network device.
I know there are already GSM relays on the market but I am interested in WiFi unit.

If you have seen something similiar before please let me know.

Regards,
Pawel

Somewhere I ve seen a device and a circuit that operates in this way. as I remember no need of any netcard but u replace it with something else in the encapsulated circuit. I will try to refound it to be clarified how works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back