Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless controlling of robotic car

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzlingakshay

i have made a machine which has 8 dc motors .4dc motors attached to the wheels to make it move and 4dc motors to control the grabbing mechanism set on the top of the machine. currently the machine is controlled by wired network,,but i want to make the machine controlling mechanism totally wireless without using or by using the minimum no. of microcontrollers,,,how can i do this without effecting the functionality of the machine??????plz help me!!!!!!

Buy a wireless module. There are many out there. Sparkfun.com sells quiet a few nice ones, very easy to interface to a single micro controller. SIGNIFICANTLY more information would be needed from you before we could recommend anything specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back