Wireless Audio Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubsta82

Hey guys i need some help,

I stumbled upon an idea today while playing my guitar and thought you guys could help me out. I know they make wireless head sets and or guitar transmitters available for purchase but what fun would that be? So while playing today with my wired headset I realized it does get in the way... so I was wondering if there was a simple maybe, a Fm transmitter and receiver I could build that would have a simple 3.5mm input on a small transmitter and the same output for the receiver? That I could just toss in my pocket. As for the guitar the jack could just be swapped with 1/4 in jacks. Would stereo be a good idea for the headphones? It would just be a lot easier to be connected to something in my pocket or mounted on my guitar then connected to my amp.

I have had experience build some fuzz face pedals so i know some basic electronics soldering and such. The more help u guys give the better!!!

Kenny

there are a lot of simple fm transmitter circuits available on the net....the transmitters output can be directly received on an fm radio...so u dont have to bother building another receiver.....if ur using a guitar effect box or a processor,connect the audio output of the radio into the processor ant the processor output to ur guitar amp...

but as with all simple fm transmitters, freq stability will be a problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…