Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Audio Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubsta82

Hey guys i need some help,

I stumbled upon an idea today while playing my guitar and thought you guys could help me out. I know they make wireless head sets and or guitar transmitters available for purchase but what fun would that be? So while playing today with my wired headset I realized it does get in the way... so I was wondering if there was a simple maybe, a Fm transmitter and receiver I could build that would have a simple 3.5mm input on a small transmitter and the same output for the receiver? That I could just toss in my pocket. As for the guitar the jack could just be swapped with 1/4 in jacks. Would stereo be a good idea for the headphones? It would just be a lot easier to be connected to something in my pocket or mounted on my guitar then connected to my amp.

I have had experience build some fuzz face pedals so i know some basic electronics soldering and such. The more help u guys give the better!!!

Kenny

there are a lot of simple fm transmitter circuits available on the net....the transmitters output can be directly received on an fm radio...so u dont have to bother building another receiver.....if ur using a guitar effect box or a processor,connect the audio output of the radio into the processor ant the processor output to ur guitar amp...

but as with all simple fm transmitters, freq stability will be a problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back