Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

auto_mitch

Hi!
i would like to build a wireless system.Especially i want 'take' the output voltage of 28 flow sensors. i will use RF Modules at 433 MHz.I Know that i must use encoders/decoders but i dont know how!!! the dip switches of the encoder circuit are for the diffirent addresses of the sensors???
where i will connect the voltage output of the sensor???
thanks anyway

:!:

Whoa, slow down, I take it you are under a bit of pressure on this 1!! Can you tell me/us(other members) what signal is output from these sensors? Are do they pulse a set amount of times every set amount of fluid, or are they voltage based?

How does the system work at the moment? Do you already have a wired system that reads these sensors? If so then there may be an easy way to impliment the radio part.

Give us a bit more info to get us excited :wink:

re-edit... ok I just read that they are voltage based (I need to slow down 2!) what voltage are they 0-5 0-10 ac/dc???

Hi,
the flow meters that i use in my system are 'turbine' and the output is pulses.For maximum flow rate the output is Vcc dc and for minimum is 0.2V dc. The operating supply voltage is 4.5 to 16V dc(Vcc).
I want to convert the output signal to flow rate (1200pulses/litre) with a microcontroller and with a transceiver to send the information to the transceiver of the master microcontroller for processing.
thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back