Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireing small LCD screen to camara

Status
Not open for further replies.

stk2008

HI all I need some advice please.

I have a small Camcorder I want to steal the screen off and just use the screen.

I all so have a low lux cmos camera with a RCA output that I want to connect to the screen.

I have the screen out and the video board for the screen but the problem is it is a ribbon cable with loads of blue wires and then one big black wire and then a few other wires wrapped in shielding I assume there the video signal cable?.

I will upload pics if need be but just wondered if any one knew about this sort of thing.

Thanks

You should try to find the service manual for the camcorder (not the operator's manual). It will contain all the schematic diagrams for the pcb's and wiring interconnect diagrams for the entire system. Usually, you can download them in pdf format from various websites for a small fee.

Hi thanks for the reply.

I will have a look but the camera is a very very cheap thing and I wont be holding me breath as to finding any info on it hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back