Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wire strippers suggestions (factory production environment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Hi chaps,

I'm looking for suggestions for a good set of wire strippers for flat 2 core mains cable, as seen in the picture below.

In our factory on the assembly line we're having some issues stripping them reliably. We have been using these types of strippers up until now, https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/0613044/?tpr=1 . They're ok, but I'm looking for a tool which is more reliable and efficient for the environment.

Will appreciate your tool suggestions.

Attachments

• 2corecable.jpg
    2corecable.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Get these:
**broken link removed**

They have laminated, cushioned jaws that adapt to different cable profiles and they are overall excellent.

My set has just worn out (to the point it's falling apart) after over 30 years of regular use; I'm looking for another of the smaller one myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back