Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Win a Raspberry Pi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the winners!

So more than one winner? That's really cool of EM to do that, thanks. I will attempt to put mine to good use.

hi ob1,

It would be helpful if you 'threaded' your 'Raspberry' application projects to ETO.:)

Eric

Hi,

Congrats to the winners, especially ()blivion. I hope you get some good use out of it, and maybe you can update us on just how well they work in practice when you go to use one. For example i would like to know how they compare to the low end Android Tablets for internet surfing and such, and also for hardware interfacing like external microcontrollers and stuff like that.

Congratulations Gents!

Yes. Congratulations to all!!

Anxious to see the final results fo their efforts.

It would be helpful if you 'threaded' your 'Raspberry' application projects to ETO.

Oh, I will. If I can come up with something good to do.

maybe you can update us on just how well they work in practice when you go to use one.

Sure thing, I too am wondering how the 700Mhz dual cores compare to say, a faster single core laptop. It's not going to compare well to my desktop, but that's to be expected.

I think Unclejed would be the person to ask as of right now. As Ian had said, he has some good tutorials in the blog section.

I have mine hooked up to my TV... It's a cool media player... I can play video from any computer on my home network or from it's USB port.. I installed XBMC, It runs as a standalone unit... If you plug in a 1TB hard drive you can cram all your photo's, video's and music on it... And it takes about 30 seconds to boot..... There are tons of plugins available..

Great little device....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back