Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

why one one has any clue on this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqar

How to do programming for MT8816...for the following case

i have uploaded a zip file containing a ms word file (made in 97 Ms word) .. this file contains the schematic for SLIC of One Telephone Line...

Now this schematic is made in its simplest form possible.. even for relay connections i have place the back view of relay and its make and break details are also there...

i have copied this from a 8 lines intercom system which only supports pulse dialing. So there may be some mistake in copying ...kind give your comments abt it..

Now i need suggestion should i continue using this schematic and make two such circuits and one Comparator LM3900 which can held up to 4 lines.

Now the schematic i have place is for one telephone line and for other lines same process is used...

Now i want to make connection between two telephone sets using this schematic and shift registers just to do an experiment with MT8816...

Please guide me on the programming part...

http://www.geocities.com/kababroll2003/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back