Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why is GOOGLE SCREWED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, all you got to do is press entire web, is that so hard? I tried it, I was suprised at the ease of pushing a button :D

I gave iGoogle a try, but didn't really like it. That was a while ago, though, so maybe they have done some updates?

Google.com.kr but I live in San Antonio

Why is my google homepage being directed to google.com.kr when I am located in San Antonio?

Also, ever website I access, whether it is MySpace, or MSN or Yahoo, the web page has Korean advertisements on it. Am i being hacked? or is someone using my IP address at another country? Thanks...

I use Norton anti-spyware, anti-virus and firewall that was free from my internet supplier. It warns me when it has detected and halted a virus, spy-ware or an attempt to change something like you had.

Change it back to what you want then get a good protection program.

I doubt a black background saves much energy as on most LCD displays the backlight stays at the same brightness.

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back