Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who

Status
Not open for further replies.

donniedj

Banned
do I contact to remove my account? Better yet, just do it now if you have read this.

Remove any personal data and randomise both the email and password - that's what I do when I leave a forum that won't allow me to delete my account.

Anyway, why are you leaving? Is it anything that we can help you with?

Last edited:
sounds like an odd carachter all round the reasoning in his sig defy's the purpose for being part of a forum.... multiple personality syndrome I guess....

I do this too. I hate having unused accounts lying on the internet. It's almost like spring cleaning. I go around getting admins on forums, online stores, anything that I no longer use and ask them to delete. If they do not I then clear all info and give the account a randomized password.

I have a list of all online accounts I have and periodically go through it and clean it up- about once every 6 months.

Last edited:
Ya theres some small small things happens inside forums. Country wise,Religion wise,Reply wise etc......I don't bother them at all, I just keep posting & don't care about them & carrying out my ordinary work.After one big project they all surrender....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back