Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who microcontroller to use in ckt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

i want to trace ( micro controller no .) who micro controller to use in ckt .
pin no 4 has use - ve supply & pin no 10 has use + ve (5 volt ) supply. total pin count no 14 .
googled more time , but not found .
pl help me .

Could you give us a bit more to go on ? What number is on the IC ? A picture of the IC ? What type of equipment is it used in ?

Could you give us a bit more to go on ? What number is on the IC ? A picture of the IC ? What type of equipment is it used in ?
No number is on the micro controller. Bcoz number is erased on micro controller by manually.
So its resion I want to trace the number . I has Google which Micro controller have pin number 4 - ve & pin number 10 + ve (+5 volt ). But not found .

Ok again, what type of equipment is it used in. Are you sure its a microcontroller ?
Since it has only 14 pins I suggest you try to trace out the rest of the circuit to get a better idea of what it is.

Last edited:
Ok again, what type of equipment is it used in. Are you sure its a microcontroller ?
Since it has only 14 pins I suggest you try to trace out the rest of the circuit to get a better idea of what it is.
I'm 100% sure its a MCU. Bcoz there are one pin for two function . Its possible only in MCU , not any other analog IC . Its use one inverter control card . I want its residing . Bcoz its production cost very low.

Please tell us the two functions of that pin. That might help the search. What other pins do you know the function of?

John

How can you tell the difference? Is this some super secret industrial espionage project? Please tell us what you know, so we don't have to play guessing games.

John

Are there any crystal on the PCB and where is it connected if true?

It was not a 16F688 as the power pins are at 1 and 14.

Allen

I searched using the Microchip product selection tool and don't think it is any current 14-pin device from it.

John

The real question is whether it is an MCU or a logic chip. I hope the OP addresses that assignment with more information than is given in post #7. I (almost) never give up, but my time is running short.

John

Is it possible that it is in fact not a micro-controller, but rather, an OpAmp? or some other Linear device like a bridge driver etc?

Its not PIC, ATMEL, Hitachi, Motorolla, Holtek, Intel, Rockwell, PSOC or any 8051 derivative...

I've give up....
Pl give me that part number.
I hoped u have its answer & its not any populer MCU.

Last edited:
What you ask is the same as if ask you, what chip is my device. it has 14 pins and p1 and p14 is power and gnd.
You need to be more specific and answer some of the questions as well to give more info.
This is not a 1 million dollar guessing game the we kompeet in.

Pl give me that part number.
I hoped u have its answer & its not any populer MCU.

Although I enjoy helping you and others.... I am not trawling the net looking for a needle in a haystack....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back