Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who knows auto re-closer ELCB/RCD (cicuit breaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

badlazy

hi guys...i want to ask about auto reclose ELCB/RCD
i'll use PIC 18f4550 to control heavy duty power relay to carry 240VAC/30 A.
anyone can tell me or who have the link for this project. or can somebody can give idea what should i do to design circuit and how to test wiht lightning model. this relay will work as switch to change the mechanical switch at ELCB. this is my circuit block diagram...pliz help me guys..

Attachments

• PSM.JPG
    PSM.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 300
hi guys...i want to ask about auto reclose ELCB/RCD
i'll use PIC 18f4550 to control heavy duty power relay to carry 240VAC/30 A.
anyone can tell me or who have the link for this project. or can somebody can give idea what should i do to design circuit and how to test wiht lightning model. this relay will work as switch to change the mechanical switch at ELCB. this is my circuit block diagram...pliz help me guys..

Mike Holt's Forum is full of people that know this stuff.

It's my impression that many members of Mr. Holt's forum have beliefs, not ideas, so I wouldn't go trying to tell them anything.
And don't badmouth GFIs or AFCIs. In that part of Cyberspace there is no such thing as false positives.
Also, some of them don't have a problem with the ad hominem and the straw man debating style.
And don't tell them what books say; some of them don't mind defaming authors (it kinda' goes with the ad hominem stuff).

Have at it!

:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back