Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is the funniest person on Electro tech

Who is the funniest person on electro tech

• RoboticInfo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pike

• Nigel Goodwin

• Zachtheterrible

• Someone Electro

• Jay.slovak aka (boo) :D

• DigiTan

• jrz126

• mstechca

• I must not be funny if I am not up there

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I get a vote from audioguru for persisting with my superregen design.

The new "Someone Electro." is not Roboticinfo but he is someone very close to him. Hey Roboticinfo where do you surf electro-tech from? Is it a personal computer at home or some public internet access like cyber cafe or School?

I am asking this because 7 users on this board post regularly from the same computer that Roboticinfo uses which includes "Someone Electro." . The IP address log of their posts prove this. :D

"Someone Electro" (real one) if you don't want the new one to have similar username, you can contact forum administartor "Electromaster".

So...I think the funnest person is AudioGuru, he's always given me quite a laugh in response to some of my posts.

I'm kinda surprised that I made the list... and I voted for myself since audioguru wasnt up there :lol:

kinjalgp said:
The new "Someone Electro." is not Roboticinfo but he is someone very close to him. Hey Roboticinfo where do you surf electro-tech from? Is it a personal computer at home or some public internet access like cyber cafe or School?

I am asking this because 7 users on this board post regularly from the same computer that Roboticinfo uses which includes "Someone Electro." . The IP address log of their posts prove this. :D

"Someone Electro" (real one) if you don't want the new one to have similar username, you can contact forum administartor "Electromaster".

7 IP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is stilling my WiFi
there should only be four.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
7 IP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is stilling my WiFi
there should only be four.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Yes thats true, it is 7. Want to know their IDs? :wink:

Giving out an host name is the same as giving out an IP.Just run an DNS lockup on it an you have the IP

Someone Electro said:
Giving out an host name is the same as giving out an IP.Just run an DNS lockup on it an you have the IP
That would return only IP of provider, not that person's IP (except if there is only one IP for all users of that ISP).

Oh you dint give out the whole adress.

Who cares if someone gives out his IP.Mostly ISP provide dinamic IPs that constantly change.So if you give out your IP it wod be yours for some time then someone else wod have it.

Restarting the modem chages the IP instantly by DSL. (I was mesing whith the admin of an IRC chatroom.He was baning me but i kept changing my IP.He got soooo frustrated.lol)

Each device on the net has its own IP.

You can get revenge on someone messing whith you since you can see IPs if you get to his IP fast enugh (you can make revenge whith telnet or simaler).Wen it changes you lost him.

But jay wodnt do anything like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back