Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is the funniest person on Electro tech

Who is the funniest person on electro tech

• RoboticInfo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pike

• Nigel Goodwin

• Zachtheterrible

• Someone Electro

• Jay.slovak aka (boo) :D

• DigiTan

• jrz126

• mstechca

• I must not be funny if I am not up there

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.J. said:
I don't know what happend, but I know we are trying to say this in the nicist way. Which shows how much bigger people we are, that we will reason instead of making very inapropriate remarks. Sorry if their is any mispelling.

D.J.
I agree! I will close this topic soon, post your last statements!

Closing the topic might not stop it. But it is a very good start :D

No matter how old you are you shouldn't make a threat over the Internet, becuase you have no idea of what that person's capabilities are :!:

My avatar may be offinding to some people, but only people who don't understand it, and I made it clear that I don't mean it for evil. Cussing can't be taken any different way.

D.J.

I have been nice to everybody unless they talk **** to me or my friends.

Roboticmisinfo was talking **** and I do not take that. Also other people have said that.

I am not going to get banned because you talk [too bad to say this here] and I respond to to your dumb [let's say but instead] statement.

Here is the final words I am going to say to you

If I go down I am taking you with me but you will get it worse.

This is a warning

Edited by MOD, again :evil:

OK that's enaugh. I can imagine Roboticinfos answer "Get the [please don't swear] out" :lol: .

TOPIC CLOSED, solve your problems by PM or leave the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back