Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which SMD device does APW stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metal312

Hello,

I have a SMD device which has the code APW , 712B, XJB1W and has 8 pins. I have looked up in some SMD code book but i can't figure it out.

Anybody know which device these code stand for?

Hi,

Try to find the manufacturer marking or Logo.

I know, Identifying the manufacturers' type number of an SMD device from the package code can be a difficult task, involving combing through many different databooks.

(Unfortunately, each device code is not necessarily unique.
For example a device coded 1A might be either a BC846A or a FMMT3904.
Even the same manufacturer may use the same code for different devices!)

Or try the SMD Marking Code Databook.
(more than 1000 pages with 76.000 Marking codes, Case drawings, Pinouts and schematics)
Info and databook can be found at www.TKB-4u.com

Attachments

• cover SMD Codebook.jpg
    cover SMD Codebook.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2,030
  • DVD cover of SMD Codebook.gif
    DVD cover of SMD Codebook.gif
    52 KB · Views: 1,172
Hi,

Try to find the manufacturer marking or Logo.

I know, Identifying the manufacturers' type number of an SMD device from the package code can be a difficult task, involving combing through many different databooks.

(Unfortunately, each device code is not necessarily unique.
For example a device coded 1A might be either a BC846A or a FMMT3904.
Even the same manufacturer may use the same code for different devices!)

Or try the SMD Marking Code Databook.
(more than 1000 pages with 76.000 Marking codes, Case drawings, Pinouts and schematics)
Info and databook can be found at www.TKB-4u.com

For the original databook and author I refer to:

The known author Eugene Turuta. He presents the SMD-codes for active electronic components.
This book includes now 75.800 SMD-codes for different semiconductors like diodes, thyristors, transistors and ICs and has more than 1000 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back