Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where's Space Varmint and his doom-n-gloom news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Walters is trying to learn about electronic test equipment so he can be an electronics repair man.
But he doen't know the difference between a resistor and a capacitor or between Volts and ANTS.

ANTS was the easy part. :D

Some don't seem to BYTE and others type have some communication link and all know when to bite as the same time.

I think Walters is trying to learn about electronic test equipment so he can be an electronics repair man.
But he doen't know the difference between a resistor and a capacitor or between Volts and ANTS.

I just hope I never get Walters when I call a repair man. Actually, come to think about it, I never call a repair man anyway.:D

Mike.

It's the start of a new year and while many of us hope for successes and good things to happen, I got to wondering what cave Space Varmint has been hiding in? With oil prices on the rise again, Israel/Hamas conflict, Russia shutting off natural gas supplies to Europe, global unemployment on the rise, investors getting bilked by the billion$, etc. I expected him to start a thread on Nostradamus' predictions for 2009 or something similar. Where are you, buddy? ;)

Apparently you haven't been watching Television. The History Channel has taken his propaganda to a new level Gloom and Doom practically 24/7. I'm surprised other channels haven't done it yet.

SV has to much Competition now and won't get the desired attention, and shock value out of his note worthy declarations.

kv

Edit: All be it. It still may be possible he got his tin foil to close to his Faraday Cage and was popped into a third dimension.

Last edited:
Obviously the colloidal silver works in the sense that it can cause brain damage. Plus it makes you look like a space varmit with bluish-grey skin. Maybe that is what is in the flask that SV's avatar is holding up. ;)

Last edited:
Here's more of the said steven (he's a llama!)
it was electronics lab who arksed me to upload the parasite zappers pictures etc again when hackers got into here and wiped them or ? as for all my pots missing since ive been comeing back in and seeing lots gone even the high voltage stuff section there used to be 3 pages now its 2 , well not to worry i did tell electronics lab that if any time im not in for agers then i leave my posts to decide what they like to do with them and maybe they allso had a cleanup , i make and drink colliodal silver yes

And the moral is don't drink the colloidal silver unless you want to join blue man group.
**broken link removed**

Obviously the colloidal silver works in the sense that it can cause brain damage. Plus it makes you look like a space varmit with bluish-grey skin. Maybe that is what is in the flask that SV's avatar is holding up. ;)

That's why the avatar's head is so big and it is a little Grey ?

Thanks for the ( Heads up ) :p

kv :D

It may also make him Magnetically attractive and lowering resistance. :D

lots gone even the high voltage stuff section there used to be 3 pages now its 2
Well duh, one third of it was spam.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any colloidal silver related spam. :D

Last edited:
Hang on. On the silver particles in water.

If you drink this stuff and it gets all the way to the skin and you turn blueish. No more aluminum foil hats needed. Your whole body is covered. Imagine, add a simple carbon ground strap and all organs are protected from RF and aliens?

Sorry Mr. M. Faraday (just a joke).

Looks like SV has gone AWOL. Maybe he was abducted.

Maybe he's just tied up in the court system. I remember he use to post about how to abuse lawsuits, maybe he was just running low on funds... Or got caught.

Wasn't it stated ages ago that Bush had an alien on his back and thats why you never saw him turn around. It could be space varmint was that alien and has been put out to pasture now the bush is a goner. Just think of it this way it could of been the alterego wiriting all the crap space varment wrote....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back