Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where To Get Transistors ETC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codenose

Could anyone please tell me of a tried and true internet business selling electronic components both mundane and exotic? Or just selling transistors, resistors, capacitors and everything else that those funny circuit symbols mean. Thank you.

Hi

If you fill in your location it may help as we don't know where you are! However have a look at Farnell as they are fairly international.

Last edited:
In the US, you can get "everything" at Digikey, Newarkonline, Mouser, etc. But for small quantities the S&H will get you.

I look for my stuff first on ebay. Worldwide, I can choose the best over all deal, I'm always astounded at what there is. Sometimes the parts I want are right here in L.A. but I've also found things I needed in U.K., Taiwan, Hong Kong, you get the picture. I just avoid shops without much history or bad rep.

Last edited:
Gaspode42; JimB; MNeary; Thank you for your responses. ("Newarkonline"???) Digi-Key is the fifth largest electronic component distributor in North America. Yours truely, codenose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back