Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to buy 16F88 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

I'm currently using the 16F88 and would like to buy some having run out. unfortunately rapidonline don't stock them and microchip want as much for postage and handling that its not worth it. are there any other decent suppliers out there that aren't in the habit of ripping people off ?

I'm currently using the 16F88 and would like to buy some having run out. unfortunately rapidonline don't stock them and microchip want as much for postage and handling that its not worth it. are there any other decent suppliers out there that aren't in the habit of ripping people off ?

hi,
Farnell have them in stock

Your Search Results | Farnell United Kingdom

hm I'm looking at RS at the moment they are no dearer than microchip and probabvly won't be wanting 15+ pounds postage and handling

RS are cheaper than Farnel

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

and 16F88 is part of its code as the total name is 16F88-I/P if their search system is rubbish well more fool them because they lost a sale today

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back