Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where should i start????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodhi2016

I am a boy from India i am a self taught c++ programmer.I am a wannabe hacker and i am working really hard.Few days ago we were introduced to the topic semiconductor and solid in our school i found it really interesting.But i want to make some electronic device.Can u guys help me out.I want to make
something(probably some a small robot) which is for beginners yet interesting
Thank You

Last edited:
The easiest forms of robot would probably be "line following" robots, or robots that avoid obstacles.
Check out this section of the forum further for more ideas.

Edit: By the way, most of the coding around here is Assembler, but you are able to also program most Microcontrollers in C, which is only a minor deviation from C++.

Last edited:
He has not been on from the original post, and do not bring up old ones it is a pet peeve of mine :)

I recommend getting kits begineers kits of robotics and start assembly and learning them.

Thats my advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back