Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where do you do your electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mere 15 drawer unit which allows for minimal organisation. I also have a big box of parts in sealed bags. A cheap old scope and multimeters live on the floor. Soldering is done in the garage. I actually could have got some big storage units (60 drawers?) from work absolutely free but simply didn't have space to put them :( . I'm building 3 power amplifiers so I have 6 big heatsinks in here too at the moment and metal plates in the garage. I also have spreaker drivers, just mid and tweeter for now since the bass units will make things a little too cramped.

weegee said:
yup, thet are aldi or lidl, cant remember which but a bargain anyways, HPS 10 till i can afford a real scope and what was a fully working car dash (but i have since borrowed bits for other project) here is its predecessor, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJn_JA4jW2w it was a year ago, and i have done many revisions between that one and this one. I have had one of my digi dash's in my car since this clip was taken, and never had a problem.

:)
I know what you mean - I'm designing commercial ones but its never ending development lol.

still dreaming of Workshop at home for more than 15 years. Althogh I'm doing urgent repair home, but long surgeries, I prefer to be with my lovely test equipment at my OFFICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back