Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can I find Completed PCB layouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubadog

Okay so I have a new toy!

I have built a UV exposure box and acid eth tank.

i have made a few PCB and am hooked.

I am looking for some online projects where maybe some one has done the circuit
and created the diagram ready to print out to be etched.

I am not realy looking for anything in particular, just some interesting projects.
Does any one have any good links to websites providing this?

Or what do i search for. i can find plenty of projects but im looking for the completed PCB layouts.

Thanks

Okay so I have a new toy!

I have built a UV exposure box and acid eth tank.

i have made a few PCB and am hooked.

I am looking for some online projects where maybe some one has done the circuit
and created the diagram ready to print out to be etched.

I am not realy looking for anything in particular, just some interesting projects.
Does any one have any good links to websites providing this?

Or what do i search for. i can find plenty of projects but im looking for the completed PCB layouts.

Thanks

LOL. Welcome to ETO :D

Just interested in the PCB' s you have done thus far. Really elaborate more. Were they pretty and looked nice?

I see that you say and I quote " i have made a few PCB and am hooked".

From a purely outsider point of view.....never ever fall in love with A PCB. Never mind a few :(. They give nothing back.

I am talking from experience :eek:

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Do you have a timer for your UV exposure box?
Here is a link to one microcontroller project which appears to include a PCB:
https://www.candrian.gr/index.php/switch-timer-v2-0/

How is your etching tank used? Are you using a heater and what method(s) are you employing to agitate the etchant?

Varying the rate of bubbles in a vertical tank can help to mix the etchant and reduce ender-etched areas and movement of two axes, out of phase, can help with a horizontal tank on a tiltable platform.

A couple of things to look at with regard to the current equipment you have, but another which should be taken into consideration, would be producing your own PCB's. Sooner or later, you will want to produce a PCB for either a schematic you have found which has none, or a circuit you have created.

Cadsoft EAGLE is a pretty popular tool and there is a space-limited version in terms of PCB real-estate, which is free. There are also quite a few tutorials out there, to get you started. Here's a link to the download page:

Regards.

Hi there.

yes my exposure box has a timer - that was the first thing i made! :D

I do need to make a ethcing tank with bubbles and a heater though. At the moment i am just using a tray.

My box is made from LED's on stripboard. This will be the next thing to get turned into a pcb. I use dip trace, though I am very slow with it. Hence why i was looking for ready made circuits so I can get some fun stuff done.

Thanks

Nuts & Volts magazine and Circuit Cellar magazine have had a wide variety of projects with PCB art for a couple decades. They are searchable but you may need an inexpensive subscription to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back