Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find a TSOP Adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an adapter that I can clip on to a TSOP package. What I want is to be able to easily access the pins so that I can attach a circuit to it. Anyone know of anything like that?

tsop adaptor

I dont think u could get such a adaptor in market,but a component could be designed fresh so that pins could be accessed from top.IF u want to add some circuit u can solder 0.34mmsq wires or any type available.

I think this goes the opposite way of what you want, but I bet the folk who make test equipment have scope probe adapters that do it.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back