Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where are u from

where are you from

• Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia

• Australia

• Canada

• Europe(not UK)

• USA

• UK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone Electro said:
Europe rocks!

really ?
All i do here is pay more and more taxes and search 3 weeks to find some electronic parts shops, let alone special IC's...

An idiot? I have trouble disagreeing entirely with that, just listen to the man talk.

But still so much better than the alternative.

Canada is pretty interesting Country. I heard that about ~10% of Canadians are (or were) Slovaks and you also have a Slovak University there. And in the past, there was a big Miners Strike, and because most of the striking miners were Slovaks, it was called "The Slovak strike".

And I know about 10 Canadians, and they showed ability to learn Slovak fast.

BTW: I love Southpark's "Blame Canada" song...

Yeah sometimes American patroitism really gets out of hand. Sometimes I'm not so proud to live in American when our world leaders make an ass out of our country on the world stage...

upand_at_them said:
Exo said:
All i do here is pay more and more taxes and search 3 weeks to find some electronic parts shops, let alone special IC's...

But is your president an idiot?

Mike

Please, do not insult OUR PRESIDENT on an international forum. You don't have to agree with him to respect the office he holds and not demean it before the entire world. I disagree with him on several issues, but in MY OPINION, he is doing a tough job, a job you couldn't pay me enough money to do, and I have to respect it, and be glad buildings aren't crumbling all around us as we speak!

Now, I apologize to the forum, because I don't want political rambling any more than the next guy, but I'll be D**Ned if I am going to let someone calling our president an idiot.

In Australia, insulting the Prime Minister is a national sport! :lol:
Has been that way for many decades, no exemptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back