Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where are the configuration register located at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinhnho

For pic18f4520. I'm reading the datasheet but don't know exactly where they locate on that pic18fxxxx. Thanks

Do a search for "configuration bits". And I mean a SEARCH because the result returns alot of hits. The shortcut is to go to section 23.1 by the way. For 18F4520 it starts at 300000H. Kind of mind boggling when compared to a little 16F648 which starts at 2007H

i thought it located at program memory, but not sure if you say it start at 300000H, i will take a look. Thanks

tinhnho said:
i thought it located at program memory, but not sure if you say it start at 300000H, i will take a look. Thanks

It's clearly explained in the datasheet, config fuses are always seperate to program memory, and programmed entirely differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back