Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

when capacitance is small, or frequency low, small amount of charge needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Ratch, Sceadwian, and everyone else for your help. I think I understand it now. I would let you know if I have some follow-on queries. Once again, thanks.

Best wishes
PG

CZ,

Again with the theological discussion: "How many electrons can dance on the head of a pin? (and is their dance indicative of charge or energy?)". MEGO.

BTW, if I were the moderator, I'd just let this thread play out, sit back and chuckle ...

Perhaps you would like to answer some of the questions in this thread. You can rely on me to monitor your answers and keep you honest.

Ratch

I would have thought that my reply would have clued you in as to my propensity to try to answer the current questions in this thread (or my lack thereof).
CZ, if you have followed any of Ratchit's posts you would realize that he doesn't understand (or chooses to ignore) all sarcasm.

Carbonzit.

Please keep posts to this Thread on topic, if you have nothing useful to add to answering the OP's question, please do not 'twitter'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back