Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wheeled mobile robot with linefollower

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavithrams

my final year project is line follower microcontrlled based, if any one can plz tell me about my topic(this is my 1st project of robots),so plz tell me anything about robot(even a small information about line follower robot will help me lot)

yes birdmano its my final year project. thanks for your reply. uln2003 and transistor which one is best power drive between stepper motor and micro controller?

Last edited:
i need help for my final year projects(auto drive vehical

my final year project is line follower with hurdle detection microcontrlled based(changes its path when detect hurdle in the way like auto drive .
any one can plz tell me about my topic(this is my 1st project of robots),so plz tell me anything about robot(even a small information about line follower robot and sonar hurdle detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back