• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's It Called

Not open for further replies.


New Member
I'm sure many of you have seen what looks like a membrane switch in that it is very thin but instead of having tact switches under the plastic touch area, it has this conductive film grid with breaks in the grid and when you press down the top conductive film makes the circuit....

What is this grid switch thing called? Where can they be purchased?

Thanks for any information on this subject.
Not open for further replies.

EE World Online Articles