Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What terminals to use for stacked boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandoncosta

I'd like to stack a bunch of boards with terminal blocks on the edges of each of them. The boards are stacked with only 10mm of spacing in between them. With regular terminal blocks, the screw terminal is inaccessible once you stack the boards.

What's something that works like a terminal block except lets you adjust the tightness on the edge as well?

I was looking at Weidmuller but was wondering if there's a better solution out there?

Hi B

I quite like these .. .. **broken link removed**

.. .. .. boards stacked on long edge; if you leave a little 'play' in the connecting wires you are able access the screw terminals or indeed the whole board.

S

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back