Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What task does this item perform for society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faradave

I followed an ooold rock wall a bit until I came across a tree. Underneath that tree was a rock that had absolutely no business being there whatsoever. I lifted that rock and found this item there. No instructions, no part number. I plugged it into an amp, nothing happened. Has anyone ever seen this? What is this is?
20200131_061700.jpg

P.S. a race now exists to answer this question between yall and some other information sources. *starting pistol*

Part of a headset?

It is something left behind by Red after he took the tin with the money.

JimB

How long is the cable?

Thanks a bunch guys! Yall won the race! I'm also glad my movie reference wasn't lost a lot of people are getting that LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back