Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What should I use for Vcc with my ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

hi at the lab we use those bread boards provided with power supply , you got any idea of what kind of power supplies should I buy ? thanks

Russlk said:
If it comes with power supply, why do you need to buy one? How are we supposed to know what you have?

sorry i couldnt explain what i want , I have a white board at home but without a power supply, and I want to buy or build one , any suggestions

Russlk said:
What is a white board? I still don't know what you have.

In the UK a white board is the modern version of a black board, used in schools for teachers to write on.

But I suspect he means he has a bread board, and wants advice on a PSU for it.

Presumably his English is poor, but his location is a little vague - I wonder if he means Israel?.

But as for a PSU, it obviously depends on what you want to do, for an easy start probably +5V, +12V and -12V wouldn't be bad.

My english isn't that bad :shock:

and yeah i meant the bread board, anyways nevermind i found what I was looking for,thanks

P.S im not from israel, im from palestine

Super Mario said:
My english isn't that bad :shock:

Hi,

No it's quite good, but you use a few incorrect words which prevent it making sense - as in most things, it's the critical ones which you tend to get wrong. But as I only speak English, I certainly wouldn't complain :lol:

P.S im not from israel, im from palestine

Right, sorry if that was a gross insult :!:

i understood perfectly what you wanted... - although when you said "white board" it confused things, but you said "bread board" to start with, so it made sense to me :D

Super Mario said:
No it's quite good, but you use a few incorrect words which prevent it making sense

Like?

Looking back, just the one actually, 'white' instead of 'bread', but as grrr_arrghh mentioned you used 'bread' initially which made it more confusing. I suppose that could be more of a culture difference than a translation problem - do you call them 'white boards' in your native language (whatever that may be).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back