Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What part is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasons555copy

I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I have never seen a symbol like this for a capacitor. I assume that it is polarized, but I am not 100% sure, so I would really appreciate you input. It would also be greatly appreciated if you could tell me what symbol style this is from, since I can only seem to find ANSI.

Thanks

Attachments

• what symbol is this.png
    what symbol is this.png
    703 bytes · Views: 231
It looks like a combination of the old (obsolete) capacitor style symbol and the modern one. likley polar as Robert suggested.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It looks like a combination of the old (obsolete) capacitor style symbol and the modern one. likley polar as Robert suggested.

**broken link removed**

Its an old style, but the style you are showing is for a "non polarized capacitor".

See: **broken link removed**

and: **broken link removed**

This is why there is an ansi standard now =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back