Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What monitor do you have on your PC?

What monitor do you have on your PC?

• 15" CRT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17" CRT

• 19" CRT

• 20" CRT

• 15" LCD

• 17" LCD

• 19" LCD

• 20" LCD

• I use an TV

• I use an projector

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, so i guessed basically right.

I think LED technology would fill that gap just fine now. I have a 1W LED that is blinding to look at, and I havent even got the chance to drive it to its maximum (or a little udner just to be safe :lol: )

A 5W LED is rated as a class II laser if I recall correctly, and it would emit nicely distributed, pure white light.

Wonder why they don't use those?

Even an 4 cd LED is blinding to look at.I used it in as an power indicator and it roled some paper from an chewing gum around it to keep it from blinding me.(not to mentchon the 20 cd green)I then made an color mixning experement whith the red green and blue.I founf out thet if a reflected it off a sheet of paper the colors mixed perfectly.(and it iluminated the wlone wall)

I never tryed the luxeon stars.

Shod we ask an big company that question.

there has got to be a reson for not using LEDs,or the company was to dumb to come up whith it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back