Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here here u keep mentioning her

that bike is a joke. it would ruin my reputation (up to 25 Km/hr)
it would need a real high ratio gearing to do anything or use it to climb steep hills :wink:

Nigel Goodwin said:
Roboticinfo said:
Someone Electro said:
You could do that roboticinfo.

btw: Where are you all this time?

I have been mostly paying attention to my girl that is why I have had little time to vist this place although she is worth my attention.

How about a picture than?.

Yes, I'd like to see what roboticinfo's taste in women is

We are not toghether any more zach havent you got caught up on your electro-tech news?

owing to the amount of times and speed at which u breakup and getoger again / change girl perhaps just refrain from mentioning here on threads that are not ****-chat as they ar around for some time and get us mixed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back