• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this

Not open for further replies.


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
It is a four-into-one splice. I cannot tell if the four new wires are simply soldered to the one wire and covered with heat-shrink tubing or if there is a plastic or rubber covered crimp connector of some type below.
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles