Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this warning ICD0161 about?(on programming PIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholastyc

Problems as below:
Code:
Connecting to MPLAB ICD 2
...Connected
Setting Vdd source to MPLAB ICD 2
Target Device PIC12F629 found, revision = Rev 0x10
...Reading ICD Product ID
Running ICD Self Test
...Passed
MPLAB ICD 2 Ready
Erasing Target Device...
...Erase Succeeded
MPLAB ICD 2 Ready
Programming Target...
...Validating configuration fields
...Erasing Part
...Programming Program Memory (0x0 - 0xB2)
Verifying...
...Program Memory
ICD0161: Verify failed (MemType = Program, Address = 0x0, Expected Val = 0x1283, Val Read = 0x3FFF)
ICD0275:  Programming failed.
MPLAB ICD 2 Ready

Code:
ICDWarn0044:  Target has an invalid calibration memory value (0x3FFF).  Continue?

I found this warning and unable to program my PIC using MPLAB ICD2 ,

ICD0161: Verify failed (MemType = Program, Address = 0x0, Expected Val = 0x1283, Val Read = 0x3FFF)
ICDWarn0044: Target has an invalid calibration memory value (0x3FFF). Continue? ( i already programmed 1 of my same pic (succeeded), this is the 2nd 1, what's wrong with it?)
What is it about?

Thanks...

Last edited:
sadly yes... i m using the internal OSC, i think i already configured the setting correctly.
why am i encounter this problem everytime i try to connect the ICD2?
its works fine for 1 time...and 1 chip was successfully configured.

Hi, config line as below,
Code:
 __CONFIG   	_CP_OFF & _MCLRE_OFF & _WDT_OFF & _INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT & _BODEN_OFF & _CPD_OFF &_PWRTE_OFF

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back