Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this switch called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have one of those felt wheels.

I would know how much to cut when I move the switch between the two contacts, it really can't be that much really.

Hey Guys i think that a switch control the circulation of electricity.Most switches simply convert energy on and off, but some changes are able of more simple management.A soft switch like is able to modify the energy of a light to any value between full energy and absolutely off.Thanks!!

Web Designer NY

Last edited:
Not sure what you are talking about.. but anyways I just came back with the switch yeah it has a wheel for indents.. I will get a macro picture in a few but it's really really solid.

I trimmed off the contact point so it does not short between pins, it was causing a bit of an issue in the MIDI messages being sent.

Attachments

• DSC00589.JPG
    DSC00589.JPG
    992.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC00591.JPG
    DSC00591.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 118
Nicely done. John

hehe that way I had before I was unable to do because each position would be 127 so I tried trimpots which was bulky then I got the values from that and switched to resistors, too bad my only 1/4W was the 2.2k I had

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back