Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the world coming to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
theinfamousbob said:
Little bit 'o robot, too...

Sounds like the perfect woman to me!.

Plastic == durable

Robotic == can switched ON/OFF at will! Could be pre-programmed to make a curry of your choice.

I think you guys need more vitamin 'K' and 'E' in your diets.

Just type FERGIE into your browser and click on IMAGES instead of WEB. You'll see that she's far from plastic. She's got a nice flat tummy, can move and wiggle on stage like an electrified worm, and can go from looking like a sassy rapper to a slinky, bed mate!! Do yourself a big favor and bypass those shots of the other Fergie.... the one that's fugly. Here's another eye-candy treat for ya:

**broken link removed**

hi hitech,

You are pushing on an open door, I maybe coming upto my 75th,,,,
there's snow on the roof but my fires not gone out!

I don't need any convincing.

Last edited:
REO Speedwagon is ok, I'm more of a Guns N' Roses, SRV, and Fleetwood Mac person. IDK I listen to a WIDE variety of music so I listen to alittle bit of everything (except rap, thats not music).

LOL yeah, how about that. Men remain sexually attracted to women, even into their ripe seniors years. In stark contrast, old ladies seem concerned with nothing more than church auxialliary crafts, exchanging recipes, and wasting money at a salon to restore what they've lost decades ago or perhaps never had from the start!:confused:

Last night VH1 had a show called Rock Honors that featured tribute bands, each followed by the real band. Def Leppard, Kiss, Judas Priest, Brian May, Rob Zombie, Tommy Lee, Scott Ian, etc. were there on stage performing. I'd have to give the award to Kiss for still looking good and performing as close to their younger days. I just can't imagine that brain dead Ozzy taking the stage and exciting the crowd. I think he'd have to be led to center stage by his wife and then have a mic placed in his hand.... maybe taped to it instead. Flypaper on the floor might keep him from wandering off stage like the demented fool he is.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
HiTech said:
LOL yeah, how about that. Men remain sexually attracted to women, even into their ripe seniors years. In stark contrast, old ladies seem concerned with nothing more than church auxialliary crafts, exchanging recipes, and wasting money at a salon to restore what they've lost decades ago or perhaps never had from the start!:confused:

Have you never been to an old folks home?, there are some serious 'men chasing' old ladies out there! :p

of course.... but do you see any old ladies chasing the men? Nope! They're either half slung out of a wheelchair or preoccupied with watching Julia Child behind a kitchen counter! Heck if I have to watch women chefs then let's at least make sure it's these two honies:

Rachael Ray ......................... Giada De Laurentiis
**broken link removed** **broken link removed**

I don't normally go purely for looks but if I'm just perving I'm very particular.

The one on the left does it for me, the one on the right's alright but not that great.

Old women chasing men?

I get chased by old women quite often, especially when I'm in a club aimed at a more mature audience. Older women tend to be more easy and tend to chase young men.

HiTech said:
of course.... but do you see any old ladies chasing the men? Nope! They're either half slung out of a wheelchair or preoccupied with watching Julia Child behind a kitchen counter! Heck if I have to watch women chefs then let's at least make sure it's these two honies:

Rachael Ray ......................... Giada De Laurentiis
**broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Both of them are so annoying...I'd rather watch Iron Chef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back