Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the use of album and membership groupin this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really just a standard feature of this software. However they do have some uses for our users.

Groups can be setup to be used for say organising communication between special interests. For expamle someone could setup a Robotics group and then as people join you could co-ordinate and communicate news or activities. Maybe setup a region and like Aussie Guys and have meets etc. There is one for PIC Micro Users and also Arse end of planet group.

Albums are a feature that could be used for displaying your own projects, designs etc.

Last edited:
The calandar is full of peoples names. That makes it hard to find useful information.

It would be useful if the birthdays could be turned on/off. However, I think the only thing left in it would be the competition end date.

Mike.

It would be useful if the birthdays could be turned on/off. However, I think the only thing left in it would be the competition end date.

Mike.

hi Mike,
'They' keep warning us, not to place our DOB on any website because of ID theft.
Good advice.:)

Is the calendar personal or public. I just put an event in the calendar for tomorrow, can others see this event or just me?

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back