• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the name of this connection?

Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just picked up a Dance dance revolution cab that has been modified to the extreme, does anyone know the name of these connections they are using?



I'm sure someone will pop up with details for you sooner or later ... but in the mean time, look really closely and you may well find a name or some numbers embedded or raised on the surface somewhere ... that's the way I usually narrow it down. Pop them into google ... and check images particularly ... surprising what shows up that way. Good luck.


Active Member
Markings are usually on the wire entry end of the connector body. Those are possibly Molex .093 or Amp Mate-N-Lock.
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles