Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the frequency range can used of any project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

msesha

hi friends, I have problem, what is frequency range can used in general project, what are the transmitter and receivers are available in the market for doing project. kindly help me.

no one can help you with out more details... from your title it might have been anything and from the text it still could be though you mention transmitters and receivers.

i will go out on a limb and assume you are talking RC toys... so just buy some ....

I am assuming you are talking about the limits you can use so you don't fall into Military frequencies range? Just google it and see what are the legal frequencies you can use in radio frequency communication

It is also important to know which country you are in.
Radio Regulations vary from country to country.

JimB

BI direction communication ALS through pic 16f877a

hi friends, My project is bi direction communication ALS. Using Pic16f877a, since I have forgot the illegal frequency range for doing project. what are the different type transducer are available. so kindly help me.

no one can help you with out more details... from your title it might have been anything and from the text it still could be though you mention transmitters and receivers.

i will go out on a limb and assume you are talking RC toys... so just buy some ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back