Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the circuit's function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xinyuanwanli

Hi,friends,
I am analysising analog circuit.Who can help me explan the following circuit's fuction?I feel that the following circuit can produce some wave,but I can not be sure.If it can produce some wave,could you tell me which wave it is?Or what circuit may the circuit be?
I forget to say that the C and L in the circuit maybe not pricise.In my opinion,the circuit can produce square wave or sine wave.Hope someone can help me !

Thanks!
xinyuanwanli.

Attachments

• function.jpg
    function.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Its purpose is to test your attention to detail.

You are correct: It is an oscillator.

Connect nodes 7 and 11 together and compare it again to your textbook.

Its purpose is to test your attention to detail.

You are correct: It is an oscillator.

Connect nodes 7 and 11 together and compare it again to your textbook.

I am very sorry.I miss a wire between the nodes 7 and 11,and there is an output signal in here.Thanks your help!
xinyuanwanli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back