Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is that bulb please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngIntoHW

Hi,
I'd like to order several such bulbs, but I don't know its type, and it isn't written on the bulb itself.
I took a photo of it.
It has "3 legs" in its plastic cover.
Perhaps you are familiar with it?
Thanks!
DSC_0263.jpg

Looks like a flame-effect LED bulb to me. When you switch it on does it look like flames inside?

Vtech, thank you so much, you found it :)

The one I have has this golden case, I've googled Candle flame bulb but haven't seen any ones with this golden case.

Do you have an idea how to locate such?

Thanks a lot

Maybe contact the supplier of whatever it came from? I've been doing a quick internet search for them, came up with a few with gold bases but not that one.
It's possible the exact bulb you have isn't made any more, as the styles seem to change quite quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back