Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is function "InitFpFlags()"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

junhao_wu

Hi Guys! any kind souls know what is the function "InitFpFlags()" mean in the CC5X compiler??

From what i know it is something to do with enable rounding as default..... what does that mean??

Confuse

Thank You for your kind input

My guess would be it tells the compiler to initialize floating point math flags.

Again a guess.

mramos1 said:
My guess would be it tells the compiler to initialize floating point math flags.

Again a guess.
That would be my guess as well. Does the function take any arguments? Does it return any results?

I would think if you use any floating point variable you have to call it to seed it. That is a good question, are there parameters to the function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back