Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What happened in the other neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snip

Crazy world. Maybe I have grown up at last. Who knows?
tv

Warning:
There are a few things that I refused to grow up about... Like having fun.

I am not trying to stifle anything. The way someone chooses to identify themselves has absolutely nothing to do with the subject and should not be a matter of public debate.
I agree totally!! except your utterly wrong in this instance :D. Why are you wrong? Because the person involved decided to make it public, if they didnt want it debated then why feel the need to divulge something non of us would have known? The other thing I asked over there but didnt get an answer too was. If the new identity was a break from the old, then why keep your login and just change the name? That to me is really odd. If your reinventing yourself then surely that is one tie you would cut? How can someone be expected to call them wendy when 90% of there posts have Bill under them.

Anyway hi and nice to see you here, you might not like it much here as the drama went ages ago. Here we are kind of allowed to be open and while we have mods they remember that mod is spelt with a M and not a G. By all means stay and only post here in this thread, but you will miss some great posts in other threads. Oh and no one minds you having a foot in both camps, most of us have accounts in both places. This isnt football (soccer) you are allowed to support both teams :D

Yes, you are absolutely right, and you make your point well. I misunderstood you- my bad.
no he is wrong, stop being nice lol

This is what I mean. Crap like this? How do you know it is the pills Ghostman? Are you a doctor? How would you feel if you read something like this about yourself after dealing with some very emotional and controversial issues you read something like this about yourself in a public forum?

Bill was a fantastic person. Now Wendy is too. Maybe taking her job a little too seriously but still a great person. Your own personal beliefs are one thing. But they should not be dragged out in public where they might hurt someone. Have a little sensitivity.
I agree Bil was great, shame he is gone. I study biology and lived with a top biologist. I think I am pretty aware of how hormones affect people, even simple things like why do people born on farms have male children with more hair?

He made it public not me, if you dont want it debated then dont flaunt it on the internet. SIMPLES.

If you make it public then you have to expect people to discuss it, no one has the right to post something as a statement and not have it challenged, what planet are you on?

Hi all,

I recommend pulling the discussion away from Wendy's personal life and the choices she's made, and keeping it on her actions on the forum. LG, she did not make her change public in order for people to debate it. She made it public to explain her frequent hospital visits she kept mentioning, and to gain emotional support from the community.

Any further remarks about her sexuality will be removed. Like I said, we're trying to keep this thread civil and focused on the actions at AAC.

Thanks,
Matt

I think this thread has run its course. Everyone who needed to know about what happened at AAC has been informed. Even the updates/changes have been reported. Now we have strayed off topic. I think we can all move on. Nothing more to see here.

Ok D, fair enough. I will stay out the thread, got a bit annoyed when it looked like the reason for joining was to take a poke at that who jumped ship.

See spin thats how moderation works! No G it Matts moderation

gophert Considering this is your thread, would you like me to close it?

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back